Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Marriage

well, the subject is very often spoken and left with no decisive comments.
I've been married since last 2 and half years. In this period, about half of this time she was at her father's home. what kind of love would she expect from if she doesnt want to live with me? She wants me to be loyal with her even if she always keeps going away from me. Keep me waiting for months, and at home if I come late by 30 mins, she'll scream at me that you dont love me and kept her waiting? What's the big deal? Now that She is not near me for about 6 months till now and more to come? What's the big idea, of being loyal to her? Who am I? A slave or something? For whom I'm waiting? The one who thinks that her carrier is the most important thing in the world and not her married life and family. Where do I go? A son, whose face I've not seen from last six months, and once when I went to meet her and my son, my son called me "UNCLE", is it what I'm living for? The son whose childhood needs his father's hands to flourish, doesnt even know what the word "FATHER" means. Is this the life where I'm living alone without her or my son, for what? The girl who is being married in a Hindu family doesnt know how important are the ritiuals and other family matters, members. What her father has taught her about a family? What is the meaning of a family? A obidient (slave) husband, A son and Wife - is this the Family? What about the Persons who gave birth to her husband and other relatives who are the part of the society? You dont have any obligations towards them? You can create your carrier with your family (Husband, Father-in-Law, Mother-in-law, Brother-in-law, Son). But why are you spoiling your life with a carrier where there is no husband or such thing. Who will be with you? Your husband or Other things which are not that much necessary. Who will give you the touching hands and feeling when you'll be older enough to not even drink water with your hands? Well, thats not enough, I still love her and will keep waiting for her and her mind to be clear of these things.
God always bless her with happiness.

No comments: