Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Imaginary Love and Real Life

IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community
Once I heard a move dialogue, "Instead of loving a person whom you love, Love the person who loves you". It has a great meaning, you know. The person to you love, will not necessarily love or love you with some kind of needs, but if a person loves you then that one will definitely love you from the bottom of his heart and his love will not depend on what kind of his needs are you completing or providing. Yes, I messed with this one. I tried loving her so much but didnt got the clue that she loves her needs and nothing else and if out of 100 needs, I'm not providing only the single need, eventhough the 99 have been met, will keep saying "You dont love me at all". What is the reason? Clearly, she loves her needs and not me. Yes. For example, I she has told me to bring one tomato, one lemon, one ginger, one ice-cream, one cake, one apple and if I'm home with all the things but tomato, She will not talk about how I brought things for her but how I was unable to bring the tomato. What does that mean? Out of each and every moment, if you keep trying to find out only the loopholes and not the filled-up spaces, you are searching for not love but hatred and in return what you will get? Love? definitely not. After all, Love is not any kind of bussiness, its a feeling to be observed in each and every loophole. Love is not getting in return some thing. I didnt love her for getting something from her. What Love want? Only love in return. That is the only thing I wanted. Nothing else.

well god will definitely help me if my love is true. I love her very much and one day she will understand the true love. God bless her, always.

No comments: