Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Dreams and The Reality of Life

IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community
It was long way back, once my cousine and I was sitting down the road, thinking about how would be our married life? It was then that I said him that there are so many friends and followers who always keep me asking about their career and other life things. What if my to-be-wife is not upto the mark? What if she will not keep my status in the society?
After my marriage, It was a misterious dream that didnt came true. I thought that atleast she will give me her love. that was also a kind of dream. I always kept screaming for her love and love touched words. She kept going to her father's home. I didnt told her that I want you near me, always. I thought she will understand one day, what I feel about her. But her stay at her father's home kept on increasing, 10 days, 15 days, 1 month, 4 months, 6 months and now from last eight months she's not near me. What a pitty. Well, my love would have less power and because of which she is not near me. Only two things that I wanted from her for which I tolerated all her wantings, whether I like or dislike. Didnt even complained about her useless needs just for two things - one, keep me loving, stay near me and two - keep my family intact.
And, all of a sudden, she started screaming at my family members, my father, my mother. It was a heartbreaking incident for me, I even tolerated this, atleast she is staying with me. That even didnt last longer and she left me for one and only reason that you should live with me without your family. Is this the day for which my parents arranged my marriage? She says I cheated with her, What a husband could do? In two and half years marriage, I completed all her needs and wills, and I just wanted some lovely words from her, is this so costly? I begged nearly every week, just talk with me how you feel about my love. Not a single word, "I love You" - I started hating these three words, coz, these are the only words she kept saying every time when I ask her to say something about love. No other words, no other feelings shared, no other lovely things, just "I love you". Atleast, this is not the way to express love.
I even tolerated this, but what about my family? They didnt even asked you a single glass of water. They didnt treated you as a slave. You were the queen of our family. Then what they required? Just a careness and nothing else. But you didnt gave even this to them. Then what are the duties of a wife - atleast, what are the duties of an Indian wife?
Well, all the days are not same, hoping that this all would get settled. I still love her and one day she will be mine forever.

No comments: